Krzysztof Skawiańczyk, Ph.D, advocate, LL.M, co-founder and partner in Skawiańczyk & Stanek Advocates and Legal Advisers Partnership in Cracow. He specializes in commercial, civil, construction, and criminal law, in particular in the scope of offences relating to business transactions. In his practice he focuses on investment support and corporate counselling, changes in equity and restructuring of companies, providing legal services to business transactions, recovery of debts. He also advises one-person businesses and natural persons. He has extensive procedural experience, in particular in the field of business procedures. He acts as a counsel of the defendants but also represents the wronged parties. His further legal interests include comparative studies related to the laws of the United States and the Federal Republic of Germany. He is the author of numerous publications on changes in equity in companies. He is fluent in German and English.
E – mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Education and career:
- 2014 – graduation from LL.M study at The Catholic University of America, the Columbus School of Law, Washington D.C.
- 2012 – post-graduate LL.M. studies organized by The Catholic University of America in Washington, DC and the Jagiellonian University, Faculty of Law and Administration.
- 2008 - obtaining the degree of Doctor of Laws in private business law at the Faculty of Law and Administration at the Jagiellonian University. Title of the thesis: “Increase in the share capital in a limited liability company”. Thesis promoter: Prof. Ph.D. Ireneusz Weiss.
- 2005 – co-founder of Skawiańczyk & Stanek Advocates and Legal Advisers Partnership based in Cracow.
- 2003 - the Bar Exam conducted by the District Bar Council in Cracow, entry to the list of Advocates after completing the training in Cracow Bar Association.
- 1997 - 2003 - employed as a lawyer in Cracow law firms: Labe i wspólnicy s.c., Forystek Góralczyk Rychlicki s.c. and the Warsaw branch of Backer & McKenzie (1998).
- 1997 - completion of studies at the Faculty of Law and Administration at the Jagiellonian University, defence of the thesis “Increase and reduction of share capital in a limited liability company”.
- 1994 – 1995 - studies at the Faculty of Law, Ruhr - Universität in Bochum in Germany completed as a part of the scholarship granted by the Friedrich - Ebert - Stiftung in Bonn. Speaker at a number of Polish - German law conferences in the field of economic law (Cracow 1993, Winterberg, 1994, Heidelberg 1997).
- 1991 - beginning of studies at the Faculty of Law and Administration of the Jagiellonian University.
- Increase and reduction of share capital in a limited liability company. Publishing House “Ostoja”, 1998, 1999.
- Increase of share capital by capitalization of reserves, Commercial Law Review, 1999, No. 10,
- Increase of share capital by conversion of claims, Part I, Monitor Prawniczy, 2000, No. 2.
- Increase of share capital by conversion of claims, Part II, Monitor Prawniczy, 2000, No. 3
- Execution of payment of dividends and the company income due to unpaid benefits, Monitor Prawniczy, November 2001
- Rights of the debtor transferred to the creditor, Rzeczpospolita, April 2, 2004.
- Increase of share capital in a limited liability company, Wolters Kluwer 2009 Warsaw, monograph.
Przemysław Stanek, legal adviser, co-founder and partner in Skawiańczyk & Stanek Advocates and Legal Advisers Partnership in Cracow. He specializes in corporate law, civil law and administrative law. He has extensive experience in drafting investment agreements for foreign investors in commercial companies, particularly in the field of telecommunications and information technology. In his professional practice he gained extensive experience in conducting litigation, especially in economic proceedings. He has successfully represented entrepreneurs in bankruptcy and recovery proceedings. He also deals with providing services to individual clients. In the course of his professional practice has participated in numerous conferences, such as “Law in the practice of Legal Advisers”, organized by the Business Training Centre in Lublin, the National Conference “Mergers and Capital Acquisitions” organized by ELSA (Cieszyn 2002) He speaks English.
E – mail: email@example.com
- 2005 - co-founder of Skawiańczyk & Stanek Advocates and Legal Advisers Partnership based in Cracow
- 2005 – completing the training for legal advisers, Bar Exam, entry to the list of Legal Advisers.
- 2002 - 2005 - professional training at the District Chamber of Legal Advisers in Katowice
- 1998 - 2001 – judge's training at the District Court in Bielsko-Biała, completed with the judicial exam.
- 1997 – master's thesis entitled “The right to a fair trial in light of the case law of the European Commission of Human Rights”
- 1991 - 1997 studies at the Faculty of Law and Administration of the Jagiellonian University